SWTOR - factions of the Republic and the Empire
In the game SWTOR all the characters are divided into two factions – the Republic and the Empire. In each of them there are four classes, which, in turn, can have two specializations. These branches are so much different that you can safely say that there are eight classes per game in the game. We will provide you with general information on the roles, weapons, abilities, talents and characteristics of each character. We hope that our small guide will help you make the right choice regarding the development of your character in the SWTOR game.
CLASSES OF THE EMPIRE FACTION IN SWTOR: CHARACTERISTICS AND ROLES
These heroes of the game are highly effective in close combat. Can be Tanks or Miles-DD:
- Marauder (The Raider, Marauder). The light sword is the weapon that it hits its enemies. Among the abilities it is possible to distinguish the possibility to become invisible and simultaneously fight with two light swords. Miles-DD.
- Dreadnought (Juggernaut). As a weapon, his lightsaber stands. Among the talents is the ability to use the aura of the dark side of the Force. Heavy armor. Tanks, Miles-DD.
It shows itself well in battle at a great distance. Not only does it cause significant damage to the enemy, but also is able to heal his companions:
- Sniper. Uses a sniper rifle. Can weaken the enemy with poison and use drones. Range-DD.
- Operative. Uses a blaster. Will cure allies. Healer, DD.
A hero who excellently shows his talents in battles both at a great distance and on a small one:
- Wizard (Sorcerer). Uses a light sword. Has the ability to heal and short-term stealth. Healer, Range-DD.
- The Assassin. Uses a light-beam, goes into invisibility. Tanks, miles, DD.
THE HUNTER OF THE HEAD (BOUNTY HUNTER)
“Universal” hero, crushing attack and effectively defended:
- The technician (Powertech). Uses a blaster, can use rocket launchers. Tanks, miles, DD.
- Mercenary. He uses pistols, he can shoot from both hands. Healer, Range-DD.
CLASSES FRACTIONS REPUBLIC IN SWTOR: CHARACTERISTICS AND ROLES
THE STRANGER (TROOPER)
An effective fighter who can attack in many ways, as well as treat fellow soldiers:
- Commando. He uses a blaster cannon, can use grenades and practice treatment. Healer, Range-DD.
- Advanced (Vanguard). Uses a blaster, as well as protective energy shields. Miles-DD, it’s tanking.
The most effective in close combat. He has a good command of weapons (lights and swords). Inflicts considerable damage to the enemy:
- The Guardian (Jedi Sentinel). Can simultaneously use two lightsabers. Miles-DD.
- Guardian (Jedi Guardian). He uses a light sword, is able to wear heavy armor. Tanks, miles, DD.
ADVISOR-JEDAI (JEDI CONSULAR)
He does not only use the lightsaber, but also other kinds of Force. Can cause damage to the enemy and heal the companions at a distance:
- The Sage (Jedi Sage). Uses a light sword, and also owns spells that deal damage or heal. Healer, Range-DD.
- Shadow (Jedi Shadow). Has a lightsaber, able to go into stealth. Tanks, miles, DD.
HUNTER HEARING (SMUGGLER)
Very effective hero. Conducts crushing attacks and reliably defends:
- Gunslinger. He owns pistols, he can shoot at once with two hands, can use grenades. Range-DD.
- Scoundrel. Uses pistols, has an ability to go into invisibility and treat companions.
- We are sure that the information given in the guide will help you make the right choice of the development branch and spend time in the SWTOR game with pleasure!